Virtual Box Installation (revisi 130819-r02KI)¶
Virtual Box is a simulation of x86 hardware program. In Virtual Box we can, for instance, install Operating Systems just like we install one in our desktop / laptop without actually having to provide another new system.
- Please choose and download the proper Virtual Box for your Operating System in halaman Unduh.
- For Windows Operating System, installation is pretty straightforward, just follow the instruction given in the installer.
- Afte installing Virtual Box, click Virtual Box icon on your desktop.
- We will make a host-only adapter to be used later. Click File -> Preferences.
- Click Network, if the list is still empty click the Card and (+) sign (arrow no 2 in the picture).
- Network host-only card will be made automatically. Tips: you will need to provide admin privilege to Virtual Box.
- Right click VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter that we made, choose Edit host-only Network.
- Change IPv4 Address* to 192.168.56.1. Let IPv4 Network Mask contains 255.255.0.0.
- Virtual Box is ready to be used.