Run CorePlus_Ramot.ova in Virtual Box¶
- We can import ova file that is made by others or ourselves. Let's try importing ova file that I made. Please download CorePlus_Ramot.ova in a certain folder that you can open again later.
- To import, click File -> Import Appliance. To choose the file, click Choose
- Navigate to the file that you've just downloaded. Click Open.
- Click Next. You will be directed to Appliance Import Settings page. Change the location of Virtual Disk Image to the folder that you have permission to write permanent data, for example in lab computers you may save it to D:\. Click Import.
- Virtual Box will import virtual machine that's available in the file. It will show there is a CorePlus system. Please click CorePlus and click Start.
- Click OK for all automation windows.
- You will boot into Tiny Core. Congrats!