Lab10: Redundant Array of Independent Disk (revision 141125-r01KI)¶
- If you need to re-check tut orials from previous labs, please access Tutorial Quick Links.
- You use Windows for this lab.
- Open your previous week's Tiny Core ova in Virtual Box and do this tutorial in your Tiny Core. Should you need help, consult the Tutorial Quick Links above.
- Login into Tiny Core, then open Terminal.
- Enter your KELAS/NPM directory , then make Lab10 directory inside. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, replace it with your class (INT142) and student ID.
$ mkdir -p TESTING/1202000818/ $ cd TESTING/1202000818/ $ mkdir Lab10 $ cd Lab10
- Do the following to prepare the examination:
$ wget http://opendata.ui.ac.id/os/UPDATE.xtc $ chmod +x UPDATE.xtc $ ./UPDATE.xtc $ rm -f UPDATE.xtc
- Do the following and input your SIAK's password if asked.
- Get your token for your work today.
- Please create "catat-Lab10.txt" and "WHAT-IS-THIS.txt" with contents:
ZCZC [KELAS] TGS LAB10 [TANGGAL] ZCZC [TOKEN] LOG [KETERANGAN]
Change [KELAS] with your class, [TANGGAL] with today's date with format DD-MM-YY, [TOKEN] with your token, and [KETERANGAN] with short explanation.
ZCZC TESTING TGS LAB10 11-11-2014 ZCZC NO4LAY LOG After this, Final Test! Horray!
- Record all output in your tutorial.
$ script -a catat-Lab10.txt
- Listen to the Tutorial about Final Test (if applicable).
- Do the RAID tutorial.
- Stop recording output on all Terminal windows.
- Delete mkRAID in your directory. Please do NOT submit it.
Examination and Submission¶
- Execute genbio script
- Do md5sum Tutorial.
- Do Examination Tutorial.
- Exit from Lab10 directory, then create a file named KELAS-NPM-Lab10.tar.bz2 contains Lab10 directory and its content. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, change with your KELAS (REG142, EXT142, INT142) and your student ID.
$ cd .. $ tar cvjf TESTING-1202000818-Lab10.tar.bz2 Lab10/
- Do Assignment Submission in Scele to submit your compressed archive contains:
- Exit Tiny Core by choosing Backup option, then export your Tiny Core to be brought again next week.
- You don't know how? Just see in Tiny Core points on the Quick Links Tutorial.
- This marks the end of the tutorial today.