Lab 09 - Disk & Formatting in Linux (revision 151117-r01)¶
- Have you joined SCELE Operating Systems?
- Have you joined SCELE Arsip?
- Report through SCELE Technical Problem should you find any problems!
- Remember, Uncle G is your friend!
- You may use your own laptop or Lab's computer to do the tasks.
- Boot up Ubuntu from your flashdisk and login into your account.
- Create KELAS/NPM/Lab09 directory. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, replace it with your class (REG, INT, MTX) and student ID.
$ mkdir -p TESTING/1202000818/Lab09 $ cd TESTING/1202000818/Lab09/
- Do the following to prepare the examination:
$ wget http://opendata.ui.ac.id/os/UPDATE.x $ chmod +x UPDATE.x $ ./UPDATE.x $ rm -f UPDATE.x
- Please create "WHAT-IS-THIS.txt" file with contents:
ZCZC [KELAS] TGS LAB09 [TANGGAL] ZCZC [NPM] LOG [KETERANGAN]
Change [KELAS] with your class, [TANGGAL] with today's date with format DD-MM-YY, [NPM] with your NPM, and [KETERANGAN] with short explanation.
ZCZC TESTING TGS LAB09 17-11-15 ZCZC 1202000818 LOG OS Let's break the flash disk!
- Listen to the Tutorial about Disk.
- Do the Disk Formatting in Linux Tutorial.
- Execute genbio script
- Do md5sum Tutorial.
- Do Examination Tutorial.
- Get back one folder that you are in your NPM folder and you can see Lab09 folder. Archive that folder to be KELAS-NPM-Lab09.tar.bz2 archive. Replace KELAS with your class (REG, INT, MTX), NPM with your student ID.
- Submit your document to Scele. Each person should submit:
- That's it, folks. Good luck for your mid term!