Lab07: Revisiting Page Replacement Algorithm and Demand Paging (revision 141030-r01KI)¶
- If you need to re-check tutorials from previous labs, please access Tutorial Quick Links.
- Login into Lab's Ubuntu, then open Terminal.
- Enter your KELAS/NPM directory , then make Lab07 directory inside. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, replace it with your class (INT142) and student ID.
$ mkdir -p TESTING/1202000818/ $ cd TESTING/1202000818/ $ mkdir Lab07 $ cd Lab07
- Do the following to prepare the examination:
$ wget http://opendata.ui.ac.id/os/UPDATE.x $ chmod +x UPDATE.x $ ./UPDATE.x $ rm -f UPDATE.x
- Open new Tab for Terminal with <Ctrl> <Shift> <t>
- Do the following and input your SIAK's password if asked.
- Get your token for your work today.
- Please create "catat-Lab07.txt" with contents:
ZCZC [KELAS] TGS LAB07 [TANGGAL] ZCZC [TOKEN] LOG [KETERANGAN]
Change [KELAS] with your class, [TANGGAL] with today's date with format DD-MM-YY, [TOKEN] with your token, and [KETERANGAN] with short explanation.
ZCZC TESTING TGS LAB07 31-10-2014 ZCZC NO4LAY LOG Final Test is getting closer, yay!!
- Record all output in your tutorial.
$ script -a catat-Lab07.txt
- Listen to the Tutorial about Page Replacement Algorithm and Demand Paging.
- Do the Just For Fun: Networking tutorial.
- Stop recording output on all Terminal windows.
Examination and Submission¶
- Execute genbio script
- Do md5sum Tutorial.
- Do Examination Tutorial.
- Exit from Lab07 directory, then create a file named KELAS-NPM-Lab07.tar.bz2 contains Lab07 directory and its content. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, change with your KELAS (REG142, EXT142, INT142) and your student ID.
$ cd .. $ tar cvjf TESTING-1202000818-Lab07.tar.bz2 Lab07/
- Do Assignment Submission in Scele to submit your compressed archive contains:
- This marks the end of the tutorial today.