Lab 04 - Synchronization and Deadlock (revision 151005-r01)¶
- Have you joined SCELE Operating Systems?
- Have you joined SCELE Arsip?
- Report through SCELE Technical Problem should you find any problems!
- Remember, Uncle G is your friend!
- You may use your own laptop or Lab's computer to do the tasks.
- Boot up Ubuntu from your flashdisk and login into your account.
- Create KELAS/NPM/Lab04 directory. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, replace it with your class (REG, INT, MTX) and student ID.
$ mkdir -p TESTING/1202000818/Lab04 $ cd TESTING/1202000818/Lab04/
- Do the following to prepare the examination:
$ wget http://opendata.ui.ac.id/os/UPDATE.x $ chmod +x UPDATE.x $ ./UPDATE.x $ rm -f UPDATE.x
- Please create "catat-Lab04.txt" with contents:
ZCZC [KELAS] TGS LAB04 [TANGGAL] ZCZC [NPM] LOG [KETERANGAN]
Change [KELAS] with your class, [TANGGAL] with today's date with format DD-MM-YY, [NPM] with your NPM, and [KETERANGAN] with short explanation.
ZCZC TESTING TGS LAB04 05-10-15 ZCZC 1202000818 LOG This is too easy!
- Record all output in your tutorial.
$ script -a catat-Lab04.txt
PS: If you haven't finished your work in one go and reboot your Ubuntu to do the work again, you must do this command again.
- Listen to the Tutorial about Synchronization and Deadlock.
- Do the Synchronization and Deadlock Task.
- Stop recording output.
- Execute genbio script
- Do md5sum Tutorial.
- Do Examination Tutorial.
- Get back one folder that you are in your NPM folder and you can see Lab04 folder. Archive that folder to be KELAS-NPM-Lab04.tar.bz2 archive. Replace KELAS with your class (REG, INT, MTX), NPM with your student ID.
- Submit your document to Scele. Each person should submit:
- That's it, folks. Have fun for the rest of the week.