Lab02: Process Scheduling (revision 140811-r03KI)¶
- If you need to re-check tutorials from previous labs, please access Tutorial Quick Links.
- Login into Lab's Ubuntu, then open Terminal.
- Enter your KELAS/NPM directory , then make Lab02 directory inside. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, replace it with your class (REG142, INT142, EXT142) and student ID.
$ mkdir -p TESTING/1202000818/ $ cd TESTING/1202000818/ $ mkdir Lab02 $ cd Lab02
- Do the following to prepare the examination:
$ wget http://opendata.ui.ac.id/os/UPDATE.x $ chmod +x UPDATE.x $ ./UPDATE.x $ rm -f UPDATE.x
- Open new Tab for Terminal with <Ctrl> <Shuft> <t>
- Do the following and input your SIAK's password if asked.
- Listen to the tutorial about Process Scheduling.
- Start working by doing awk/sed Tutorial.
- Continue by doing Page Replacement Algorithm.
Examination and Submission¶
- Execute genbio script:
- Do md5sum Advanced Tutorial.
- Do Examination Tutorial.
- Exit from Lab02 directory, then create a file named KELAS-NPM-Lab02.tar.bz2 contains Lab02 directory and its content. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, change with your KELAS (REG142, EXT142, INT142) and your student ID.
$ cd .. $ tar cvjf TESTING-1202000818-Lab02.tar.bz2 Lab02/
- Lab02 directory must contain these files:
- Do Assignment Submission in Scele to submit your compressed archive.
- This marks the end of the tutorial today.