Lab01: Operating System Fundamental Tutorial (revision 140811-r02KI)¶
- Have you joined SCELE Operating Systems? Further info is in forum.akademis: Reg/Matrix/EXT/KI.
- Have you joined SCELE Arsip?
- Have you joined Projects? Report through SCELE Technical Problem should you find any problems!
Now let's start Lab01 Tutorial!
- Login into Lab's Ubuntu, then open Terminal.
- Enter your KELAS/NPM directory , then make Lab01 directory inside. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, replace it with your class (REG142, INT142, EXT142) and student ID.
$ mkdir -p TESTING/1202000818/ $ cd TESTING/1202000818/ $ mkdir Lab01 $ cd Lab01
- Do the following to prepare the examination:
$ wget http://opendata.ui.ac.id/os/UPDATE.x $ chmod +x UPDATE.x $ ./UPDATE.x $ rm -f UPDATE.x
- Let's acquire token for your work today.
- Afterwards, do Scripting Implementation problem. Use Scripting tutorial as the source of the syntax that you will use.
- Now continue by doing GPG Key construction tutorial (list private & public key).
- Last, do Submitting Your Public Key Tutorial.
Examination and Submission¶
- Execute genbio script
- Do md5sum Tutorial.
- Do Examination Tutorial.
- Exit from Lab01 directory, then create a file named KELAS-NPM-Lab01.tar.bz2 contains Lab01 directory and its content. For example my KELAS is TESTING and my NPM is 1202000818, change with your KELAS (REG142, INT142, EXT142) and your student ID.
$ cd .. $ tar cvjf TESTING-1202000818-Lab01.tar.bz2 Lab01/
- Do Assignment Submission in Scele to submit your compressed archive. Lab01 directory must contain these files:
- This marks the end of the tutorial today.