Lab01: Operating System Fundamental Tutorial (revision 130911-r10KI)¶
- Have you joined SCELE Operating Systems? Further info is in forum.akademis: Reg/Matrix/EXT/KI.
- Have you joined SCELE Arsip?
- Have you joined Projects? Report through SCELE Technical Problem should you find any problems!
- Please start your Tiny Core then login with user tc and your new password. Open Terminal.
- If you, for one thing or another, are unable to provide your previous week's exported ova file, do the steps below:
- There are some updates to your Tiny Core files. Do the following:
$ UPCEK $ UPCEK $ sudo su $ UPGRADE your_username New Password: fill in password Retype Password: fill in password $ su your_username $ UPCEK $ exit
Change your_username with the username that you've made last week. You are advised to use the same password as last week's.
- We will change the permission of kuliahos directory and all files inside in /extra directory to be 777 so that they are editable by other users.
$ chmod -R 777 /extra/kuliahos/
- Login with your username account. For example last week I made an account named ramot.stephanus.
$ su ramot.stephanus
- Please continue with SVN.
- Please get your token for your work today.
- If you have your token, please do Initial Scripting.
- Please do the GPG Key construction tutorial (list private and public key).
- Please do tutorial md5sum.
- Please do Check and Collect your Work.
- Export your Tiny Core, save it to your disk and bring it next week.
- This is the end of today's tutorial.