Shutdown Tiny Core in Virtual Box (revision 130206-r01Ki)¶
- Activate your Tiny Core.
- Click Exit icon, which is on the left most.
- TC Exit Option window will appear.
- Choose Shutdown to shutdown Tiny Core.
- Choose Reboot to shutdown and directly boot on Tiny Core.
- Choose Exit to Prompt if you want to exit the Graphical User Interface and enter the text interface mode (terminal / command prompt).
- Below there is Backup Options:
- Choose None if you don't want any changes you've made to Tiny Core is saved.
- Choose Backup to keep all changes that you made. Old configuration will be replaced with the new one.
- Choose Safe if you want to keep all the changes that you made, but also save the old configs. The old configuration will be saved in a file named mydatabk.tgz in your virtual hard disk.
- For now we will choose Shutdown with Backup Options Backup.
- Click OK.
- Tiny Core will shutdown and you will be returned to Virtual Box.